Riders of the Apocalypse
<Riders of the Apocalypse> and <The Dark Brotherhood> Guild Coalition

Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:11 pm by Nandiux

Greetings...
I am pleased to infor you that both <Riders of the Apocalypse> and <The Dark Brotherhood> have made a Guild Coalition. This means that both guilds will be helping each other in several amoun of stuff such as pve, pvp and also make new friends in the process.

Now for both guilds to easily communicate Me and Whisle (Guild Maser of the Dark Brotherhood) have created a chat …

Comments: 27

EPGP and all you need to Know

Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:45 pm by Admin

Well if you have notices we have talk a lot about EPGP lately well we are still decidind the exact usage of this addon for ROTA but we are already using it in a Beta Phase and we already decided it will be used for GBank so for you to Understand How It Works Read This 3 Posts

Acepted Items For GBank

EPGP addon!

EPGP explanation

EPGP Alts MUST READ THIS!!!

Comments: 0

Recruit
ClassRecruitment Status
Death Knight Open
Druid
Open
Hunter
Open
Mage
Open
Paladin
Open
Priest
Open
Rogue
Open
Shaman
Open
Warlock
Open
Warrior
Open

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hello, hello, hello
Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:18 pm by Poteten

» What is up
Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:09 pm by Poteten

» I'm gonna be a GM
Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:53 am by Angerix

» Application planktonliver
Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:28 am by planktonliverr

» Guildie Pics (go away nan)
Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:27 pm by Frostruin

» LoL
Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:11 pm by Zorphose

» Good Bye Friends
Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:25 am by Deviator

» inv me in your gild pls :D
Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:37 pm by PrototypeX

» about him
Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:04 pm by Guest

July 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Ranks' name origins

Go down

Ranks' name origins

Post  Nanaya on Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:44 pm

Who was it who came up from the idea of the names of each "rank" and from where did those ideas came/were inspired from?
just curious :p
Nanaya

Location : at the other side of one of the secret Portals in the Nether

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ranks' name origins

Post  Origin on Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:41 pm

well first off when the guild started it was called... Jedii Order lulz. then inside that guild we started talking bout renaming and making another guild. we stated lots of names and came up with Riders of the Apocalypse which every1 liked... then we started changing and making more ranks... with Riders on their ranks to honor the RotA name. original guild master rank was Rider of Gnomes! lol! ^^ soo that how it came up to this point and become one of the largest guilds on Magic. without mention... one of the absolute best guilds.
Origin
Initiate
Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rohkan on Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:08 am

Lol, i remember when they were just a few ranks ... cant remember who was the leader tho. Then Nandiux got GM and starting insanely to put ranks and more ranks :p . Eventually, they took off a few i think.

Btw, what was the name of the leader at start of this guild ? Im positive that Nandiux wasnt, that he got promoted. Or im just confused ? Lol
Rohkan
Initiate
Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crazychester on Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:48 am

The first leader was Jermayan, although I don't think he used that toon as GM, it was something like Shalen.

Anyways its a fantastic story of how this guild began, pretty much Jedii Order was a guild for members of the Legion guild 'Blades of Chivalry', and was made when Marcelo first made Magic. I think it was Jerm, myself, Eldes, Magoow, Wyl, and Soulbound who first broke off to make this one, since the GM of JO only wanted to use the guild to keep in touch on Magic about the status of Legion. Needless to say, it was a good move since now WE OWN MAGIC.

Ps. My unofficial rank in the guild has always been 'Rider of Megan Fox', but no GM has wanted that to appear under my name Very Happy
Crazychester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Origin on Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:30 am

Crazychester wrote:The first leader was Jermayan, although I don't think he used that toon as GM, it was something like Shalen.

Anyways its a fantastic story of how this guild began, pretty much Jedii Order was a guild for members of the Legion guild 'Blades of Chivalry', and was made when Marcelo first made Magic. I think it was Jerm, myself, Eldes, Magoow, Wyl, and Soulbound who first broke off to make this one, since the GM of JO only wanted to use the guild to keep in touch on Magic about the status of Legion. Needless to say, it was a good move since now WE OWN MAGIC.

Ps. My unofficial rank in the guild has always been 'Rider of Megan Fox', but no GM has wanted that to appear under my name Very Happy

lol ''Rider of Megan Fox'' xD. im pretty sure the GM of Jedii Order was Jermayan using a toon called Shalkan. ^^ and well that is the story of RotA :O Razz
Origin
Initiate
Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiki on Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:05 pm

How do we own Magic wow ?
Shiki
Guru Ryder
Guru Ryder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanaya on Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:43 pm

Shiki wrote:How do we own Magic wow ?
another question i want answred O_o
Nanaya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Windrain on Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:52 pm

Crazychester wrote:The first leader was Jermayan, although I don't think he used that toon as GM, it was something like Shalen.

No you are not 'Rider of Megan Fox' there is only one 'Rider of Megan Fox' and it is me!!!! Twisted Evil
Btw this is Lightsaint(darksinner) and the first to join Jedi Order was Wyl and me after we join we bring nan magoow and eldes Very Happy Curse you Crazy for naming yourself as 'Rider of Megan Fox' I HATE YOU

Windrain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Windrain on Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:54 pm

Nanaya wrote:
Shiki wrote:How do we own Magic wow ?
another question i want answred O_o

we Own Magic Wow Not with hacks not with an army
we Own Magic Wow with faith and hope Very Happy

Windrain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanaya on Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:32 pm

that was a bit of a "cliche" ... lol!
Nanaya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiki on Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:43 pm

Hope is such a nub word. When the world collides and all the towers of humanity's progress fall. When people get desperate and hold on that last string of life they've got, they turn to the last things their weakened minds grab to. Hope. Faith. Innocent's blood spilled on your bedroom floor and all you can do is hope and pray for better times? Innocent's blood that you can't save by yourself, but have that "humanity" left that makes you do something. Anything. Well that hope is your last resort.

"Sick and tired" of being the sheep that follows a fairy tail. Objecting your hole life the religions of mankind, yet using it as a last resort of trying. Sad, but true. Not even the fairy tail can save you from your own stereotype. pig
Shiki
Guru Ryder
Guru Ryder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rohkan on Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:07 am

Shiki wrote:Hope is such a nub word. When the world collides and all the towers of humanity's progress fall. When people get desperate and hold on that last string of life they've got, they turn to the last things their weakened minds grab to. Hope. Faith. Innocent's blood spilled on your bedroom floor and all you can do is hope and pray for better times? Innocent's blood that you can't save by yourself, but have that "humanity" left that makes you do something. Anything. Well that hope is your last resort.

"Sick and tired" of being the sheep that follows a fairy tail. Objecting your hole life the religions of mankind, yet using it as a last resort of trying. Sad, but true. Not even the fairy tail can save you from your own stereotype. pig

Yeh.... ok. TL;DR anyway.
Rohkan
Initiate
Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiki on Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:17 pm

I think it's not so long ;o. Just fine. TL is a too strong acronym for this.
Shiki
Guru Ryder
Guru Ryder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum